Using our services requires that you abide by our abuse policies, and failure to comply may result in immediate termination of all services under your account. We have outlined what we consider to be abusive in our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. This article is intended to act as a Summary, and should not be relied on as an inclusive policy
The following are all considered abusive, and are not permitted on our services. This list is not exhaustive.
- Using your account for illegal purposes.
- Transmitting viruses, malware, spyware, and / or intruder software.
- Running mail bombers and spam software.
- Websites intended for fraud or defrauding our company / other companies and individuals.
- Sale of controlled substances without proof of licenses / permits.
Our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy will provide a more detailed description of what is considered abuse, and how we deal with such situations. You are encouraged to read these documents prior to utilizing our services.