There’re several ways you can view your invoice, but there’s only one way you can pay your invoice, and that’s through the invoice itself. The following areas of the client portal are where you can find your invoices.
- Through the dashboard after logging in.
- Through your invoice history under Account > Invoices.
- Through email notices when an invoice is generated.
To pay an invoice, simply click the invoice number, or click view right after the invoice. This will take you to that specific invoice’s page.
- Navigate to the invoice.
- Select your payment gateway.
- Select the method in which you’d like to pay your invoice.
- Follow the instructions at the payment gateway to make your payment.
- You will be returned to your receipt after payment is made.
Remember that most payments are automated if you’re using a credit card, or if you’ve subscribed to a service with a compatible gateway with automatic payments. If you have any questions concerning your invoice(s), contact our billing department.
Please submit a ticket to support if you continue to have issues